• Homework should be done and submitted as at when due.
• Homework should be duly checked and supervised.
• Homework diaries must be signed by parents daily.
• School books and worksheet sent home are to be returned in the condition in which they were received.
• Pupils in keystages 1 and 2 are expected to have their own stationery. Borrowing is not allowed as this can cause distraction/disruption.
• Pupils in keystages 1 and 2 are assessed three times every term. The first and second continuous assessments (CA1 and CA2) are short tests/quizzes; while the third assessments (CA3) is the major assessments for the term. Timetables for all CAs are sent home as at when due.
• At the end of term three (Trinity term) at least an average of 60% is required for a child to move to the next grade level.
• No child is allowed to write his/her assessment before the set date or longer than a week after the set date to avoid compromising the sanctity of the assessments.
Library Opening Times
Our library is open from 8:00am to 3.00 pm. The facilities are open to all our children when accompanied by their class teacher. The children will be able to return and borrow books, and parents will be able to borrow games on behalf of their child(ren).